Kristian is working as an Ayurvedic doctor (Vaidya) in Sweden. He has studied Ayurveda seven years in India and is one of a few people in Europe who has a Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery. He is also a Shindo (Japanese massage) instructor with well over a decade of experience with treatment and teachings.
- 2011 – 2012: Ayurvedic physician at the academic hospital of Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar, India
- 2005 – 2012: Ayurvedic medical studies at Gujarat Ayurved University with final government degree B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- 2003: Shindo instructor, Tokyo, Japan
- 2002: 7 months Yoga-course in Rishikesh, India
- 1998 – 2003: Studies of Shindo in Helsinki, Finland and San Francisco, U.S.A. under Kazuko Kuratomi and Tuula Styrman with official certificate as Shindo Instructor